Plain Landform, Definition, Types, Formation and Importance of Plains

Plains are certainly the most important and populous landforms because the world population lives on them. Some plains have fertile soils and they are extensively cultivated for agricultural purposes. One of the disadvantages of plains is that they are extensively vulnerable to flooding especially when they are located close to the sea or to a large river. …

Plain Landform, Definition, Types, Formation and Importance of Plains Read More »

Ayamase Stew Recipe: How to Make Ayamase Stew |Designer Stew (Ofada Stew)

Ayamase stew/sauce or ofada stew as commonly referred to as designer stew, it is a popular native stew in Nigeria prepared with green peppers and assorted meat . This delicious stew is a great accompaniments to white rice, boiled yam and most importantly it is usually served over ofada rice which is the unpolished brown …

Ayamase Stew Recipe: How to Make Ayamase Stew |Designer Stew (Ofada Stew) Read More »

Strawberry Milkshake Recipe: How to Make a Strawberry Milkshake

Here is one of my very best strawberry milkshakes, the taste is undeniably amazing and refreshing and would love to make this simple shake over and over again. This strawberry milkshake can be topped with whipped cream if desired. This easy strawberry milkshake tastes really great, this was made with some frozen strawberries, vanilla- strawberry …

Strawberry Milkshake Recipe: How to Make a Strawberry Milkshake Read More »

Red Chilli Sauce Recipe: How to Make Red Hot Chili Sauce| Chili Paste

Chili sauce (chili paste) is an easy condiment prepared with chili peppers; this sauce is usually made into a paste and used as a marinade, to season a dish after preparation or as a dipping sauce. Different varieties of chili sauce exist. However, the common ones are prepared with chilli pepper, sugar, vinegar, and garlic, …

Red Chilli Sauce Recipe: How to Make Red Hot Chili Sauce| Chili Paste Read More »

Five (5) Oceans of the World |Oceans Information Facts | Importance of Oceans

What is an ocean? An ocean is the wide open mantle of water surrounding the continents. The oceans and seas cover 71% of the total earth surface which means that the dry land area only occupies the remaining 29% of the surface of the earth. Even though the decline of sea travel and diminishing dependence …

Five (5) Oceans of the World |Oceans Information Facts | Importance of Oceans Read More »

Nitrogen Cycle Diagram and Steps

What is Nitrogen Cycle? The Nitrogen Cycle is the process by which atmospheric nitrogen is converted to a form that is absorbable by plants. This occurs through free-living and symbiotic bacteria. The Nitrogen cycle process is necessary because getting atmospheric nitrogen into living organisms is difficult. Plants and phytoplankton are not equipped to incorporate nitrogen …

Nitrogen Cycle Diagram and Steps Read More »

Scroll to Top