Chicken fried rice is an easy fried rice recipe made with chicken; this delicous and healthy rice recipe can be made egg, chicken breasts, and some spicy inredients.
It is a healthy fried rice recipe with few calories per serving especially with vegetables added to it.
- 3 cups of cooked white rice
- Chicken breast
- 1 cup of chopped Carrots and 1/4 cup of chopped Spring Onions
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of Green peas
- 2 tbsp of Soy sauce
- 3 tbsp of Vegetable oil and 2 tbsp of Sesame oil
- 1 chopped small onion and 3 minced Garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce
- 1/3 tsp of Salt
- 2 Bouillon Cubes
How to Make Chicken Fried Rice
- Place a pan on the heat and allow it to heat, then add 3 tablespoons of sesame oil and 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Bring in the small pieces of the chicken breast and stir fry until the meat is brown. This should take about 10 minutes.
- Remove the stir fried chicken and then bring in your vegetables.
- Add the onions and minced garlic and stir fry until the onion is fragrant.
- Also, add the carrots, spring onions, and green peas and stir fry until the vegetables are soft.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, shift them to one side to create space for frying the eggs; whisk 2 eggs and add to the pan, allow the egg to cook a bit and break them apart with your spoon so as to make them chunky.
- Now, add the cooked rice and the stir fried chicken and stir everything to combine. When the rice is left in the fridge for over 24 hours, it helps prevent the rice from becoming soggy when cooked and keeps the rice grains seperated.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oyster and soy sauces, then stir everything together.
- Allow cooking for 5 minutes and the chicken fried recipe is ready.
This Chinese food is a common dish in Asian cuisines. It can be made in a Wok or a Skillet.