Mini Pancakes Recipe or Pancake Cereal are fluffy mini pancakes made into small sizes. These types of pancakes recipes are trending on Tiktok. They are nice as a breakfast recipe and come in handy in parties, weddings, and many celebrations as simple snack recipes you can make. Pancake cereal as they are called on Tiktok are sweet snacks that even babies love eating it.
Table of Contents
Ingredients for making 5-Minute Mini pancakes
- You need flour – this could be corn flour, all-Purpose Flour, or any flour you love most. You can also go for gluten-free flour.
- 1/4 teaspoon of Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla (this is optional)
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- 1 Egg
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
- A glass of milk
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
How to make Mini pancakes at home (Making Pancake cereal)
- Add the butter, salt, sugar, egg, and milk in a mixing bowl stir to combine
- After mixing, add your vanilla for flavoring. It is optional.
- Bring your sieved flour into the mixing bowl. Add the flour a little at a time to prevent adding more than what the liquid mixing can take.
- As you add the flour, keep stirring to properly mix until you have a runny consistency and a smooth batter.
- Add your baking powder and stir to combine
- Heat up a pan on medium heat. When it is hot, starting adding your pancake batter
- You can use a piping bag to spread the mini pancakes in the pan. If you don’t have a piping bag, you can still make mini pancakes without a piping bag. Just scoop your pancake mixture in a teaspoon to ensure you always use the same quantity. I used the spoon method and it gave me perfectly round mini pancakes.
- All the pancakes to cook on the heat until you start seeing bubbles on top and they start turning brown by the edges.
- You can then flip them over to the other side and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Your Mini Pancakes (Pancake Cereal) is ready
Adding cooking oil to the pan used in cooking your mini pancake will make them burn. Cooking the pancakes in a pan without oil makes them evenly brown and lovely, but the pan must be a non-stick pan. You can serve this Pancake recipe with your favorite beverage as lunch or as breakfast with pudding.