This Corn flour recipe is easy to make at home for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It is an easy and healthy breakfast idea that uses potatoes. Any type of potatoes can do; I am using Irish potatoes and combining this with corn flour. Other ingredients are added to make the stir fry Potatoes. To make this the Irish potatoes are sliced first as if you were making French fries.
When making this, ensure you use the right cooking oil (healthy cooking) such as Olive oil or Almond oil. You can add your own ingredients to make it tasty to your liking.
- Irish Potatoes: any type of potato would do
- Red and green chilies
- Half a cup of Corn flour (cornstarch)
- Red onions
- Oyster sauce (any sauce of choice can be used)
- Minced ginger and garlic
How to make corn flour and potatoes recipe for Breakfast
- Wash and slice your Irish potatoes into thin sizes. Any other type of potatoes would do.
- Add a handful of cornstarch (corn flour) and toast to coat with the sliced potatoes
- Place a pan on heat and add olive oil or any cooking oil
- Fry the corn flour-coated potatoes until they become crispy
- Reduce the oil used for frying the potatoes and use it for frying the vegetables
- Add in oyster sauce, ginger and garlic, chopped onion, and the chilies. Stir and fry for about 2 minutes
- Add the fried potatoes into the pan containing the vegetables and stir to combine
- Allow it to cook for 2 minutes. Your corn flour recipe with potatoes stir fry is ready. An easy breakfast recipe!
Making this breakfast idea for babies
When making this potatoes recipe for babies, ensure you don’t ad much pepper or chilies. Babies would love. You can make it for your baby to take to school for their breakfast or lunch.
This potatoes recipe made with corn flour taste great, the potatoes are crispy and it makes a great meal; not just for breakfast but for lunch or dinner.