Carrot Pudding is a delicious dessert recipe you can make at home for breakfast. It is a simple carrot recipe made with milk and some nuts like almonds or roasted peanuts. Today you will see how to make an easy carrot milk pudding recipe for breakfast.
- 2 medium-sized Carrots
- 3 tablespoons of roasted peanuts
- 1 cup of fresh liquid milk
- 2 tablespoons of powdered milk
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of gelatin. You can use China grass or Agar Agar.
How to make carrot pudding for breakfast
- Wash the carrots and chop into small chunks for easy blending
- Put a pot on heat and add the chopped carrots and pour the fresh liquid milk into the pot.
- Add the peanuts into the pot and allow the mixture of carrots and peanuts to boil and become soft.
- Once it is soft, turn off the heat and add powdered milk, gelatin and sugar and stir to dissolve completely. Return the pot on heat to help melt the sugar and cook the gelatin. Heat it up for about 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and pour it into a container or a mold with a lid.
- Put in the fridge for about 4 hours
- Your easy, simple, and yummy carrot pudding dessert is ready.
It is a perfect breakfast dessert you would love. Try this out and let me know how it turned out. I enjoyed this especially the taste and flavor the peanuts give to the pudding.