Homemade 3 ingredient banana pancakes recipe is a sweet and easy breakfast recipe that is gluten-free; it has no flour nor milk. This easy pancakes recipe only requires using ripe banana, egg, and baking powder (which is optional). for breakfast to make pancakes at home without flour. Easy breakfast recipe with egg and ripe banana; No-flour simple banana pancakes recipe for breakfast that is gluten-free.
Table of Contents
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder; using this is totally optional but if you want your pancakes soft, adding baking powder helps.
How to make 3 ingredient banana pancakes at home without flour
- Peel your bananas and slice into small chunks to make it easier for mashing into a smooth paste.
- Mash the chopped banana in a bowl until it forms a smooth paste. Depending on how plenty you want to make, you can use a potato masher; a fork will do for a smaller quantity.
- Add 1 egg and whisk to combine
- Pour 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder into the mashed banana and egg paste. This helps to make it fluffy and soft. After doing this, whisk again to combine.
- Place a pan on heat and grease with a teaspoon of cooking oil. You can use olive oil, coconut oil, sesame oil, or peanut oil.
- Start cooking the pancakes by scooping a small amount at a time and pour into the heated greased pan. Scooping much will cause the pancakes to break apart.
- When the underside of the pancake is cooked, you will notice the edges turning brown and bubbles forming on top. You can flip over and fry the other side.
- Continue until all the banana and egg batter has finished
- Your sweet banana pancakes are ready to be served for breakfast or dinner.
You have successfully made flourless pancakes with just 3 ingredients: banana, baking powder, and egg. The banana serves as the flour and the sweetener at the same time. The egg binds the pancakes while the baking powder makes it soft and fluffy.
This type of breakfast snack is gluten-free diet as no flour was used. It is good and healthy. Babies love it and can be a great tiffin box recipe for your kids.