Apple milkshake is a simple and easy beverage for everyone, it is a great way to cool off during a very hot day, I love to make this because it is very cheap and tasty and can be made for babies as well. Before I make my apple milkshake, I just prefer to chill the milk first for few hours before adding to the apple to blend, this way I dont need to add ice cubes or take it back to the fridge to chill.
When making your own milkshake, you can try adding banana or dates to give it a different tasty and flavour. You may also want to top it up with nuts; there are variety of nuts to go with such as cashew, dates, almond. If you are using dates, it is best you soak it up in water for sometimes to soften it and for easy blending.
If you want to make the vegan version of apple milkshake, I suggest you use coconut milk, almonds milk or soy milk. However, there may be no need for sugar if you are making this simple apple milk shake for toddlers.
You can try and make this easy apple milkshake and enjoy it anytime of the day. I have a very short video above on how to make apple milkshake you can watch and subscribe, it is free.
Table of Contents
Apple milkshake ingredients
- 1- 2 medium apples, peeled if you want
- A full glass of chilled milk
- Sugar/ honey to taste
- Nuts for topping if using
- Ice to chill, optional
Steps on how make apple milkshake
- Bring all your ingredients in one place, peel apples and chop into tiny cubes.
- Combine apples milk and sugar in the blender, blend until it turns out very smooth and foamy.
- Add some ice to it and blend if you like your apple milkshake to be very chilled.
- Once the ice I crushed, pour the milkshake into serving glasses.
- Enjoy immediately.
Steps on how to make apple milk shake with pictures.
1. Bring all your ingredients in one place, peel apples and chop into tiny cubes.
2. Combine apples, nuts, milk and sugar in the blender, blend until it turns out very smooth and foamy.
3. Add some ice to it and blend if you like your apple milkshake to be very chilled.
4. Once the ice is crushed, pour the milkshake into serving glasses.
5. Serve this and enjoy immediately.
Dr. Brown is the founder of Jotscroll, he is a Medical Doctor, Entrepreneur, and author. Dr. Razi Brown holds a medical degree from the University of San Diego. He has invested in many startups and is currently working on his fifth book to be published in the upcoming year.