JotScroll understands the importance of privacy of personal information. These are the contents in our privacy:
- Information about you
- Options to your information
- Use of your information
- Sharing of information about you
- Protecting you
Information About You
We may collect “Your Personal Information” – such as your name, address, telephone number, email address or health information, etc– in the following ways:
- When you register on JotScroll
- When you provide personal information on any public page.
We may also collect “Non-Personal Information about you ” – this cannot trace you – through cookies and from external sources, even if you have not registered with or provided any Personal Information to JotScroll.
Use of Information about You
Information such as cookies is collected for the purpose of serving targeted advertisements.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Others such as Name and Bio are for identifying you and for the increase of user experience.
Sharing of information about you
JotScroll will not disclose any personal information about you unless required by the law of your country.
If you choose to register or update an existing member profile with JotScroll or access certain functionality on JotScroll, you may be required to submit personal information.
Changes can be made at any time
We have the absolute right to modify this Policy.